Sitemap Banner

Change of mailing address

If you would like to change the postal address for the service of your water account please complete the bottom section on the back of your water account and return it to our office or complete the change of mailing address online form below.

All fields are mandatory

Contact details of applicant

Property details

Current mailing address

New mailing address